- We offer free standard shipping for all orders within Australia.
- The majority of orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days.
- For Australian metropolitan areas, it requires 1-3 business days for delivery. For Australian rural areas, it requires 3-5 business days.
- Due to current flood situation, some areas may be impacted which may lead to additional days for the delivery. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
No Risk 30 Day Return, Refund And Exchange
It is very important to us that every customer has a pleasant shopping experience at The UGG Shop. If you would like to return your purchases, please contact our helpful Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the return approval within 30 days of your purchase. Please kindly provide us your order number and other purchase information in your email. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and instructions on how to return your purchased items. (Please add our address to your contacts or keep an eye on your "junk mail" or "Spam" folders as our replies are often filtered.)
- The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- If you would like to return your purchase because of size issue or you have changed your mind, the return postage will be at your cost. We will cover the shipping costs for the second delivery if the exchange is requested.
- If we sent you a faulty or wrong item, we will provide you a return label for you to send it back.
- Please make sure to include a note in the return parcel with your order number, name, requested service and delivery address.
Our products are warranted for 3 months against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker coloured sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter coloured sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discolouration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Sheepskin is a natural product which may have some variations in colour and texture. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.